A versatile safety barrier for your dog
The Dog-G8 is a versatile safety barrier that is easily installed in all kinds of openings - doors, stairways, motorhomes, boats, caravans and more. Its modular construction means it can be readily employed in an almost infinite range of locations, while the concertina action allows it to be folded neatly away when not in use.
This unique dog safety gate attaches to any front door preventing your dog dashing outside when it is opened, providing you with a safe solution for you, your dog and others when a front door is opened.
Dog-G8 key features:
- Stretches across a door as you open it.
- Concertinas into a tiny unit that fits closely to the wall when not is use.
- Is easily removed for storage in a cupboard.
- Can be used in multiple locations, through the use of additional brackets.
(1) it may fitted across an opening like other dog or child gates and;
(2) it may be attached to the wall and to the door itself, such that when the door is opened, the Dog-G8 expands to fill the gap, preventing pooches from making a dash outside or into another room where their presence may be unwanted.
When the G8 is not in use, it may be unclipped from the door and concertinaed neatly against the wall, occupying less than 15cm of space. A head sleeve keeps it neatly in place. There is no need to keep the Dog-G8 closed because there is no space to store it against the wall as is the case with so many safety gates. This concertina action is unique to Dog-G8.
Also unique to Dog-G8 is the ability to move the same gate to different locations by the installation of additional mounting brackets, so one gate can be used in two, three or more locations.
The standard Dog-G8 is available in 52cm, 62 cm and 72 cm wides sizes, and Dog-G8 Plus (94cm wide), but with a modular construction, additional sections can be added for a wider opening or sections can be removed for a smaller opening. Each mid-section extension adds 10.5cm of width. The full Extension Kit comprises two sections, adding 21cm of width and a second set of brackets.
Easy to install brackets can be attached to any uPVC door with 3M VHB high grade adhesion tape, no screws are required. Alternatively, the brackets can be screwed into a wooden door, newel post or wall with screws provided.
View the 5 minute long installation video here - Installation video.
- Designed and made in Britain from mild steel and finished with a bright zinc plate (BZP).
- Robust and durable, they can withstand the strength of any large dog and aid any puppy training
- Lightweight - the Dog-G8 weighs only 1.1 to 1.8 kg. Dog-G8 Plus weighs 2.5 kg
- Unobtrusive - Dog-G8 can be folded flat to a width of 13 cm, and has a height of 88 cm.
Dog-G8 is a unique product that protects both your dog and the caller when fitted correctly to any inward opening door. There is currently nothing like Dog-G8 on the market and the product is a game-changer in dog safety.
We currently offer free delivery on all UK orders. Delivery outside of UK is possible, however additional delivery charges may apply, please contact us for further information.
We aim to deliver all orders placed with us within 3-5 working days.
It is important to us that you're happy with your order but we understand sometimes you may want to return the item.
We offer a full 30 days returns policy. Please note that all items returned to Dog-G8 must be in an unused, fully resalable condition. Please note the cost of returning the item is the responsibility of the customer.
Please contact us with any queries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.